Working out goes beyond just exercising, it includes a number of things that our health needs, our body itself requires it for its proper functioning and our wellness. The importance of correct exercising, balanced nutrition, and having appropriate rest is something that will define our daily routine and our life quality. It’s something as simple as cleaning our home, ordering our things or just breathing, it’s a must-do. Staying active, daily exercising, and eating healthy will not only improve your physical state but also your mood and way of seeing things. I will explain it to you in simple words, the reason why you fade and get down mentally is that you don’t force yourself physically, everything is connected, and our big mistake is to think that each one of those parts works separately when it is not. What will happen when you have to go through a situation of physical demand?
Connecting physically and mentally with our body is one of our daily tasks if we want to fully enjoy our life. I don’t have time, I have no motivation, I don’t know how to start, there are many excuses and doubts, but that will be left aside, I will teach you how, and above all to discover all that potential that is in you, I will show you that through exercising and working out you will put it to the test. I guarantee you will only find improvements when you start a proper training plan, and of course, proper nutrition. There is no mystery or science behind this, as simple as learning to walk, you will feel as if you learn to breathe again, and where before you saw problems you will now see solutions. That person that you were before will say goodbye, just to say hello to a better version of you. Dare to try; I assure you will be satisfied.
It is very important to put yourself in the hands of a qualified person so that you do not put your health at risk. That’s why I take care to keep up to date with the latest training and studies.
- Master´s Degree in Research in Physical Activity and Sport (Granada’s University – Spain).
- International Master in Personal Training, Prevention, and Physical-Sports Readaptation (Isabel I University – Spain).
- Degree in Science of Physical Activity and Sports (Granada´s University – Spain).
- Fitness And Personal Training (LEVEL 3 EHFA).
- Strength training and its optimization: Practical tools for programming and performance improvement (NSCA).
- Nutritional Strategies for the loss of body fat (NSCA).
- Core Functional Training (SEA)
- Ciclo Indoor (SEA)
- Physical exercise and bone health at early ages (Exercise Physiology & Training)
- Warm-up. Characteristics and effects on physical performance and health (Exercise Physiology & Training)
- Advances in Exercise Physiology (Exercise Physiology & Training)
- Ergogenic aids in endurance athletes: a practical approach (Exercise Physiology & Training)
- Warm-up (Exercise Physiology & Training)
- Ketogenic diet and physical exercise (Exercise Physiology & Training)